acorn stairlift

Acorn Stairlifts

Sponsorship disclosure: This is a sponsored post which means we may receive commission, at no extra cost to you, if you decide to purchase an Acorn stairlift. Thank you for supporting us.

Established in 1992 in Bradford, West Yorkshire, Acorn Stairlifts has grown to become the global leader in stairlifts. Acorn sets itself apart by focusing on the design, manufacturing, installation, and ongoing care of stairlifts. 

They strive to be the premier provider, boasting a remarkable track record of over half a million installations in the last two decades and an impressive annual production exceeding 60,000 units.

Pioneering high-power rechargeable DC battery packs, they ensure that their stairlifts continue to provide dependable service even during power outages. But it’s not just their cutting-edge technology that makes them stand out; it’s their unparalleled efficiency.

With readily available rail sections on their installer vans, Acorn can custom-fit curved stairlifts in a matter of days, often as swiftly as the next day. This rapid response time remains unmatched in the industry.

Outstanding Customer Service

Acorn’s commitment to exceptional customer service and aftercare is equally impressive:

– Their Customer Service office operates around the clock, every day of the year.

– They consistently aim to address breakdowns within a 24-hour timeframe, a target they achieve on an impressive 98% of occasions.

– Their dedicated training department ensures their customer service staff is well-equipped to meet your needs.

Stairlift installation

When it comes to installation and servicing, Acorn relies on their own fully trained employees, avoiding subcontractors. Each salesperson and engineer undergoes thorough DBS checks (formerly CRB), and they carry identification badges for your peace of mind.

Acorn’s installation process is second to none. They can install straight and curved lifts across 80% of the UK within three days. For the remaining 20%, installation is completed within five days. No other supplier matches the swiftness and delivery of Acorn’s curved stairlift solutions.

Acorn Stairlifts is a global leader that prioritises your comfort, convenience, and safety every step of the way.

For more details, call 0800 016 9492 and quote reference “57997”

Or you can enquire by contacting Acorn Stairlifts directly using the form below:

Scroll to Top